Dunlap & Company Inc. is taking all recommended measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 in the communities we serve. Dunlap & Company Inc. Company is continuing to operate without delay. We are utilizing the following practices to ensure that our staff and customers’ safety are at the forefront of what we do.
- Our entire staff has been educated about the symptoms of COVID-19. Any employee showing symptoms of the virus is asked to remain at home and seek medical attention within the guidelines of the CDC.
- Our job supervisors are tasked with identifying any project participant showing symptoms of COVID-19 and taking appropriate action.
- Routine environmental cleanings are in place to ensure that company settings remain disinfected and safe on a regular basis.
- Employees are encouraged to operate at a suitable distance from co-workers, and they are asked to wash hands with soap and water as frequently as possible.
- To ensure maximum protection against the spread of COVID-19, we also ask our entire staff to follow the CDC’s guidelines of social distancing and beyond to help prevent the spread of this illness throughout non-work hours.
Currently, we do not expect any delays in our construction schedules due to COVID-19.